Are you raising sufficient financial resources to achieve
your non-profit organization's mission? Ask yourself:
- Does my organization need additional revenue for programs, operations,
capital or endowment?
- Do I have a strategic revenue and resource development plan, timelines
and a pipeline full of proposals?
- How do I find the time to ensure that proposals are submitted in a
timely fashion, and to act upon opportunities?
- Do I need to find new sources of funding support?
- Can I off-load part of our development efforts, so that our development
director can concentrate on other activities?
- How can I expand development efforts, without adding staff?
- Do I have great relationships with all our grantors/funders?
PaCRS specializes in developing resources for non-profit clients who
provide services in Health and Human Services and in Education.
We have submitted successful proposals on behalf of clients to:
- US Federal agencies
- State of Texas agencies
- City/county agencies
- Community, private and family foundations
- Corporate foundations
- Individual donors